China has become the world leader in e-commerce global markets with increased demand for quality goods, meaning the main platforms are committed to dramatically increasing the number of foreign brands available.
Cross border e-commerce is an attractive entrance channel due to the lack of need for a legal entity in China, lower regulatory barriers, and ready access to hundreds of millions of active shoppers. However, this does not mean it is easy.
China can be daunting. The culture, language, regulations, and distance can cause anxiety. We de-risk and de-mystify this market and ensure you understand the system, meet a wide variety of potential partners, and become comfortable and confident of your entry to China.
Why Work With Us?
- HMC Global’s Belfast team have over 30 years of experience working in China and in global markets, trade missions, setting up companies and opening factories
- HMC Global’s China team based in Shanghai have over 20 years of experience working with British, European, and North American companies to break into China
- HMC Global have a wide existing network of contacts from across all relevant sectors including government, legal, and financial to get you in contact with the right platforms and trading partners.
- Business Acumen
- Our experience and acuity are applied to all we do – from research, and qualification, to initial outreach, in-meeting advice, and strategy
- UK and China-based collaborative management and delivery of your project: HMC Global understands both sides in this move and will help you understand and negotiate any new experiences