China has become the world leader in e-commerce with increased demand for quality goods, meaning the main platforms are committed to dramatically increasing the number of foreign brands available.
Cross border e-commerce is an attractive entrance channel due to lack of need for a legal entity in China, lower regulation barriers and ready access to hundreds of millions of active shoppers. However, this doesn’t mean it’s easy.
China can be daunting. The culture, language, regulations and distance can cause anxiety. We de-risk and de-mystify this market and ensure you understand the system, meet a wide variety of potential partners and become comfortable and confident of your entry to China.
Why Work With Us?
- Experience – Belfast team with over 30 years working in China, trade missions, establishing companies and opening factories
- In-Market – China team based in Shanghai with over 20 years working with EU and North American companies to break into China
- Network – wide existing network across all relevant sectors (platforms, TP’s), government, legal and financial contacts
- Business Acumen – applied to all we do – research, qualification, initial outreach, in-meeting advice and strategy
- Management – UK and China based management and delivery of your project: we understand both sides in this move and will help you understand and negotiate new experiences